The 2018 Employment Law Update!
Karen L Gabler | LightGabler
– REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN –
SAVE WITH YOUR MEMBER PRICING!
BE INFORMED – BE PREPARED – SEE YOU THERE!
California courts and our legislative representatives have been busy in 2017, planning new surprises for employers in 2018. To fully protect the workplace from costly employment disputes and administrative audits, California employers, managers and human resource professionals must stay abreast of the ever-changing landscape of employment laws in our state. In this fast-paced and informative seminar, employment attorney Karen L. Gabler of LightGabler will discuss the upcoming legislation for 2018, as well as cases and administrative opinions decided in 2017 that will impact employment policies and practices for 2018. Join us at our 2018 Employment Law Update to update your policies and practices in time to prepare for the new year!
November 09, 2017 | Thursday
- 007:15 a.m. | Registration, Check-in, and Hot Breakfast [served until 8:15 a.m.]
- 008:00 a.m. | Welcome and announcements
- 008:15 a.m. | Presentation Commences with Karen Gabler
- 009:45 a.m. | Break
- 010:00 a.m. | Program Continues
- 011:30 a.m. | Program Concludes
15725 Parthenia Street
North Hills, CA 91343
- $65 |
Early Bird Registration Before 10/13/17closed
- $75 | Member Registration After 10/13/17 and Before 11/03/17
- $85 | Non-Member Registration After 10/13/17 and Before 11/03/17
- $95 | All Attendees After 11/03/17 And At The Door
NO REFUNDS. Attendee substitutions may be permitted.
Karen L Gabler collaborates with her clients to develop proactive strategies designed to enhance workplace productivity and avoid employment disputes. She serves as an external human resources consultant for numerous businesses, providing counsel to management and conducting training programs for both management and employees. Karen performs internal audits of clients’ employment practices to ensure strategic compliance with current laws, and guides client investigations of employee allegations regarding harassment, discrimination, and employee theft or other misconduct.